TinyLife are recruiting an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of TinyLife
Are you passionate about working for and contributing to an organisation that makes a difference by supporting families with premature babies in your community? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of others? If so, this might be the role for you. It’s more than just a job.
TinyLife is NI’s premature baby charity. We understand that having a baby in the neonatal unit is a stressful and anxious time, so our specialist services provide both practical and emotional support to families. Parents have called this a “lifeline” in times of need and uncertainty.
At TinyLife, our values guide what we do – for information on our values please see https://www.tinylife.org.uk/app/uploads/2022/06/TinyLife-What-we-value.pdf
The Key responsibilities include:
- Providing personal assistance with full and confidential administrative support to the Chief Executive and, as necessary, the senior management team.
- Arranging and support management and Board meetings including the dissemination of papers, minute taking, etc.
- Supporting the CEO with governance and company secretary duties.
- Providing administrative support in relation to Human Resources and recruitment processes including Equal Opportunities and Article 55 review.
- Organising events, seminars, staff training and coordinate/assist with ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Preparing presentation documents and reports; maintaining files and databases to maximise effective access of internal information; updating policies in line with current legislation.
- Overseeing reception, providing line management support and supervision to the Reception Team.
- Supporting staff with IT and liaise with IT providers when problems occur.
- Providing cover for reception as and when required.
When you work for TinyLife, we want you to know you are valued.
You will have:
- Consideration will be given to part-time or full-time hours for the right candidate
- Consideration will be given to hybrid working in line with business needs
- 25 days generous annual leave plus 12 statutory days (pro-rata)
- Access to a Pension – up to and including 6% contribution by TinyLife
- Contributory access to Organisation’s health scheme (after successfully completing 6 months’ probation)
For more information on how to apply click here