Make a difference with a memorable gift
Donations in lieu of flowers
TinyLife appreciates any gift made in memory of a loved one. These donations allow us to continue to support babies born too soon, too small or too sick in Northern Ireland.
- A donation in lieu of flowers will help to support local babies born prematurely or sick and their families.
- Simply let your funeral provider know you wish donations in lieu of Flowers to TinyLife.
- If requested we promptly send a thank you to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation but not revealing the amount.
- If you would like more information or have a bespoke request please email email@example.com
Legacies/Gifts in Wills
Leaving a gift to TinyLife is one of the most generous and valuable ways of supporting and prolong our pioneering work. Once family, friends and loved ones are taken care of, create a legacy of hope by leaving a gift to TinyLife. This is a wonderful way of making a positive impact on the lives of many local babies born prematurely.
Your gift, no matter how small, will greatly assist TinyLife to continue to fulfil our mission of giving every child born too soon, too small or too sick the best possible start in life.
How to leave us a gift in your Will
It can be done in one conversation with your solicitor…
- Speak with your solicitor who will then state in your Will that you would like to leave a gift to TinyLife.
- Include TinyLife’s full name and address.
- If you would like your gift to be used for a specific purpose or in a specific location, you can add this in to your Will.
- Let us know once you have left us a gift in your will so we can keep you informed of any news and additional services at TinyLife.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.